Your personal details (name, location, e-mail address, debit/credit card information) will not be sold or rented by us to any third party without your consent. Though we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure; we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. However, we hold no responsibility for any action of third party that may have directed you to our website.
If you become a registered member of Needles to say more, you will be able to receive promotional emails regarding latest offers and discounts from us. You may also receive such communication if you have made a purchase as a guest user. Please note that in case you don’t wish to receive such e-mails, you have the full liberty to opt-out of such communication any time. You can unsubscribe by visiting ‘My Details’ in ‘My Account’ if you are a registered user; or simply click on “to unsubscribe” link given in the mail.
Please note that we may share your personal details with fraud prevention or credit reference agency for conducting anti-fraud checks. Please note that in this process no credit check is performed and your credit rating remains unaffected.
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
- Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
- Facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the services you request.
- To resolve disputes & troubleshoot problems.
- Promote a safe service.
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services.
- Inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates.
- Request optional online surveys.
Please note that we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
You may be linked to our website from our advertisers, network partners or any other third party. We hereby declare that we hold no liability or responsibility for the ‘Privacy Policies’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’ of these web sites. Please read their policies carefully before sharing any of your details.
For any queries or support, you may get in touch with our customer support team or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products will be shipped free of charge within India. Customers from other countries will need to add shipping charges to the payment, and will therefore, need to correspond by email, or message, to finalize the payment amount before the order is finalized.
The delivery timelines for your product would depend on your shipping address.
We make every effort to process your order within 48 hours it is placed. Once your order is shipped it normally takes 3-4 working days to major metro cities. For other locations however, the delivery may take up to 5 to 6 working days.
For certain remote geographies the time for delivery may even exceed 7 days.